Complete services for owners of rental units
Do you own one or more rental units? Vaughn Realty can provide
you with Full Service
Property Management. We work for you in numerous ways.
We help you achieve full occupancy by:
- Placing property on our rental list, which is available to any
- Listing your property on our free comprehensive website where
it's easily accessible
to prospective renters.
- Writing ads for rental property and advertising rentals in local
Processing Rental Applications
We handle all processing of rental applications, including:
- Obtaining credit reports.
- Verifying employment and income.
- Checking previous rental history.
- Collecting rent and security deposits.
- Completing the monthly rental or lease agreement with an approved
Full Property Management
Our management services include:
- Collecting monthly rents.
- Handling all repairs and maintenance.
- Handling tenant complaints.
- Making mortgage payments, if desired.
- Sending funds to the owner or depositing directly into owner's
local bank account.
- Sending monthly and year-end statements to the owner to show
how funds have been disbursed, as well as year-end
statements for tax purposes.
Property Management Fees
- 10% of monthly rents collected.
- Placement fee of $250 and costs of
- Applicants pay for credit check.
- $100 set-up fee for multiple units
- A minimum of $500 in Reserves for repairs.
Placement fees are charged for new tenants in a property, but
will not be charged
more than once in a six month period even if another placement
To arrange for our services or to learn
(760) 446-6561 Ext 14
Rental office hours
- Monday-Friday: 9—6
- Saturday: 12—5